OX2 INDISPUTABLE ADVANTAGES
Battery-powered means clean and quiet comfort for the OX2 driver and anyone close-by. Some of the most striking advantages over gas-powered tractors include:
- QUIET – 68 dBA (like the noise of the fan in a microwave oven. Hear what is going on around you. Earplugs and earmuffs are optional. By contrast, the quietest ICE tractors operate in the +85 dBA level and that is before powering up the mower deck to cut the lawn.
- CLEAN – battery-powered electric motors mean no choking exhaust fumes, no noxious greenhouse gases. Say goodbye to internal combustion engines that use damaging Nitrous Oxide to improve performance and are subject to spills while fueling, all at the expense of the environment and your wallet with every fill-up and oil change.
- SAFE – With an instant on/off switch for the tractor and attachments, there is no delay when danger surfaces. Cut the switch and silence… everything stops. Attachments are out-front and with a sloping hood, it is easy to spot obstacles ahead.
- NO HEAT or VIBRATION – Driver comfort during continuous use is improved and fatigue is lessened. The OX2 is powered by busy yet quiet little electrons spinning an axle. There are no clunky pistons and valves fired by constant, mini explosions from inside an engine block.
- STEP-THROUGH EASE– An adjustable padded seat with armrests, clean LED operating status indicators on the dashboard, storage galore and the spacious flat floor means easy slide-in/slide-out, all making the driving experience a joy.
- TOUGH ON WORK, EASY ON YOU– Foremost, tractors are about traction. With PUSH/PULL RATINGS of 3.2 tonnes (7,000 lbs.) on a flat, smooth surface, the OX2 makes light of heavy work.
- With its TIGHT TURNING RADIUS hug curved flower beds, spin about in warehouse aisles, and avoid wasted time trying to get out of tight situations, thanks to the independent rear drive wheels.
- With the OUT-FRONT MOWER DECK, cutting beneath low hanging branches or along fence lines is easy and fast.
- RECHARGE THE OX2 in a matter of hours using a standard 3-prong 110/120V AC power outlet.
- INSTANT START/STOP OPERATION means no delays and wasted energy warming up, idling on the job, or before shut-off (commonly recommended with diesel and gas-powered tractors.
- TAKE ELECTRICAL POWER TO WHERE YOU NEED IT. An optional AC inverter supplies 110/120V power outlets for any corded power tools and appliances. Very handy too in a power outage for critical power needs.
SAVINGS MOUNT THE MORE YOU USE THE OX2
- Operating savings upwards of $4.00 per hour compared to gas-powered tractors (based on only 120 hours active use annually). Double your weekly use and double the comparative savings!
- Because there are no engine fluids and filters nor expensive engine overhauls, regular maintenance is simply keeping the tractor nice and clean, batteries charged, and the tires inflated.
- Our tractors don’t have chains, belts, pulleys, spark plugs, crankshafts etc., so there is less to go wrong and less to replace.
- Because there is no combustible fuel to store and handle, your insurance company doesn’t need to cover this risk. You pocket the savings.
- The OX2 is upgradable so for a small investment you can have the features and capabilities available on the newest model. Avoid the high cost of trading up. Just add a feature and extend the service life of your tractor.
MEASURING REAL VALUE
- The OX2 towing model is expected to retail at a very competitive $7,995 U.S. before tax and delivery. Warehouses, terminals, nurseries, auto service centers, resorts, and greenhouse operators can expect savings from lower running costs compared to a gas-powered tow tractor. Operating savings over 2 years of use can exceed the purchase price of the OX2 towing unit.
- Homeowners needing a tractor that is both multi-season and multi-purpose will see savings from a tractor that can do so much more than just cut grass. The OX2 used just 4 hours a week, will save hundreds of dollars in operating costs each year over gas-powered tractors.
- The OX2 garden utility tractor model is expected to retail for about $9,995 U.S., including the first attachment before tax and delivery. Additional attachments can be purchased separately.
- The OX2 is built to last. With its modular design, upgrades are a simple way to extend the service life of the unit. Every year that an owner can delay the purchase of a new tractor means the money in the bank. With lower running and maintenance costs along the way, owning the OX2 makes sound financial sense.
The right tractor decision for the job and for the environment can also be the right economic choice. That’s real OX2 ‘value’!