Customer Defined Innovation
As word spread about our original Electric OX… ‘the little electric tractor that could’… customers contributed their own ideas. They wanted more capability with the work equipment out front for better sight lines, be it sweeping a convention center floor or grading a gravel path. Customers wanted interchangeable attachments. A cleaver auto-latch system for the front-mount implements gave birth to a remarkable utility, multi-purpose tractor. Switching equipment was as easy as lining-up the tractor’s latching arms with the equipment and locking on by the push of a button on the driver’s console.
Now customer input is part of our business model and helps set our R&D priorities.
We call it “Customer Defined Innovation” (CDI).
Customer requests for the OX2 and future breakthroughs already include:
• Plastic body molding to improve durability.
• Batteries with longer run time and life-time, faster recharging and lower cost.
• Improved driver comfort and convenience from seating to storage.
• Higher speeds for getting from A to B and
• Infinite control brakes for safe stopping.
We value the feedback of our Electric Tractor customers. Owning an OX2 is the start of a wonderful relationship.